Whistler Sports Balm
The Whistler Sports Balm is excellent first aid relief for sore muscles. The essential oils create heating properties which provide fast, safe and effective pain relief from chronic muscles tightness or muscle soreness from engaging in sporting activties. Apply Whistler Sports Balm on sore muscles caused by over-use chronic pain conditions, and/or specific muscular injuries. It provides temporary relief from whatever you might put your body through! Mild enough to use daily. Whistler Sports Balm is made with 100% natural ingredients.
Contains unique formulation of heating essential oils:
CAMPHOR is used topically to increase local blood flow, which can reduce pain and swelling. Reduces the severity of osteoarthritis.
MENTHOL is used as a topical analgesic. Helps to relieve minor muscle strains or sprains, back pain, bruising and cramping.
PEPPERMINT is used for muscle pain, nerve pain and joint conditions, and headaches.
WINTERGREEN aids in relieving muscular pain. Helps to treat painful conditions such as headaches, nerve pain, swelling and achy joints.
- Unique formulation of heating essential oils
- Great workability
- Long lasting performance
- Less re-applications
- Decreases muscular pain and spasm
- Increases flexibility
- Water dispersible
- Parabens free
- Sulphate free
- Not tested on animals, only athletes.
Canola Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed OIl, Hydrogenated Castor OIl, Copernicia prunifera (Carnauba) wax, Menthol, Camphor, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf oil, and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
- External use only
- Keep away from children
- Do not use on open wounds or open skin lesions
- Discontinue if skin irritation occurs
- Do not use if breast feeding or pregnant
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating pads or bandages
- Do not use with heat or open flame
- Please seek medical attention if pain persists or gets worse
- For temporary relief from minor aches and pains, caused by sore muscles and joint pain
- Use for sports injuries, muscle strains, back spasm, arthritis and bursitis
- For adults, massage into effected area of skin until absorbed, repeat if necessary
- Store in a cool dry place
- This product is natural and will melt if left exposed in the sun and a hot car
- Will LIQUEFY if in hot temperatures